We were finally able to get the kittens to start eating formula from a dish. So I contacted Dani from MeoowResQ, and she sent someone over Friday evening to pick them all up. I'm really gonna miss them, especially the little girls. They were so sweet!!!!
After they left, and after giving Brigid a quick shower, I filled the tub with bleach water! Momma was using the tub as her toilet, and I would clean it after her use each time, but the whole thing needed a good cleaning. This morning, I was able to get in there and bleach the whole rest of the bathroom too. Despite the fact that I will miss the cats, I am so glad to have a clean bathroom again. No more cat hair, food, and litter on the floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dude, after a while you just stop caring about the cat hair.
ReplyDelete