Since I am new to this site, it might take some time to get used to it. I will have to figure out how to post pictures, etc. This post is basically a test for me! I thought about putting in old posts from the old website, but I think I'll skip that. So anyone who is new to us will be coming into Brigid's updates at the ripe old age of 4 1/2! If anyone is interested in reading old posts, let me know- I have them all saved in Word documents.
I cannot promise to update on any schedule. As anyone with kids knows, they get a little less interesting as the get older! Okay, not really, but the things they do have become so much a part of their personality, that you don't often think of them as novel things to be shared. I don't even take her picture nearly as much as I used to! All I can promise is that I will try to update fairly regularly! Of course, anything exciting that happens in our lives will be posted... such as the upcoming preschool graduation.
So, check back periodically, and hopefully there will be something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment